My Account is the new way to use our council services.
Registering for an account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes - all you need to get started is an email address.
We're asking you to do this to save time and money every time you contact us.
What services can I access?
By registering for My Account you will be able to securely access the following range of council services:
Log in or register for MyAccount
- View your Council Tax details, set up a direct debit, make payments, apply for discounts and amend address details online
- Sign up for Ebilling
- View your Housing Benefit application and complete a change of circumstances online
- Report a change of address
- Report an environmental problem or order services
- Order a New bin, Report a missed collection or order a Special Collection
- View your Business Rates details, set up a direct debit, make payments, apply for discounts and amend address details online
- Submit a Green spaces Enquiries
- Submit a planning Enquiry
For further information about MyAccount or if you experience any problems see our frequently asked questions below or why not see our short video below.