Cashless Parking - pay to park using your mobile
The quick and easy way to pay using your mobile.
Cashless Parking is a quick and secure way to pay for parking. Instead of having to find the right change for a pay and display machine, you can simply use your mobile phone to pay and the parking fee is charged to your credit or debit card.
No longer having to queue at a pay and display machine, you can pay for your parking session using your phone from your car.
You can also choose to receive reminder texts so that you always know when your parking session is about to end. You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use your mobile phone to add more parking time from wherever you are.
To use the service you need to register your vehicle and payment card details (external link). You only need to do this once and then you can use the service whenever you need to pay for parking.
How to pay for parking using your mobile:
What are the benefits?
- Register once and you can use the service to pay for future parking sessions.
- There is no need to find change for pay and display machines.
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- Simple, secure payment - from the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
- You can choose to receive text messages when your parking is about to expire.
- You can extend your parking without returning to your car.